Friday, January 2, 2009

Time Can Tell ( Rhythm of Heart )

Just a simple story of mine and would like to share it with you. Simple inspiration can trigger some of your talent. If there are things that you can't share by words then you can express and share it by a song.


Time Can Tell ( Rhythm of Heart )

I

There's a man who believe that the love is for everyone
That can be shared by you and me, and I can't do it on my own
Love will come and prevail, but there's no one who will never know
what is for you, for you and me; and Heaven can only show

Chorus:

Cause I know time will tell when love will come for you
And nothing else that your heart can do
Just follow the Road, the Beat and the Rhythmn/Feeling of Heart

II

And I choose to love you with all my silence
I choose to touch you only in my dreams
Cause in my dream just you and me
Together and Foreveremore

III

I don't think that you need me but I need you so deeply
There's something that tell's me that you need him so much
Cause your not me and you for me
I fear that I'm loosing you

(Repeat Chorus)

Ref:

Cause she did make me sad and Strong
And I thank God that I met you and I'm on my own

(Repeat Chorus) 2x ..

Cause I know that.. time will tell when love will come for you
And nothing else that your heart can do
Just follow the Road..
Follow the Road.. Follow the Road..
And the Beat and
The Feeling of your Heart

No comments:

Post a Comment